You love your communities in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico, and so does Farnsworth Family Orthodontics.
How We Support Our Communities
At Farnsworth Family Orthodontics, we love to help our West Texas and Eastern New Mexico communities — and our global community — as much as we enjoy caring for our patients.
That's why Dr. Farnsworth and the rest of our team frequently share our time and resources with multiple charitable causes by:
- Participating in various church activities
- Feeding those who are unhoused in Lubbock
- Serving on dental mission trips to other countries, including Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico
- Sponsoring a local orphanage around Christmas time
- Donating to our local school district education foundation
- Promoting anti-bullying initiatives
These are only some of the ways that we regularly care for our community and beyond. Please give us a call today if you know of a need we might be able to help in your community.
Being a kid in today's culture can be very difficult. Social media and smartphones have made it easier for kids to be bullied, and some children desperately need a confidence boost.
To do our part to help put a stop to bullying, Dr. Farnsworth is pledging to provide one million dollars in FREE orthodontic care to children who are bullied because of their teeth or smile.
Do you know a child who hides their smile and could use a boost of hope?
If someone you know under the age of 18 is being bullied, please nominate them for FREE orthodontic treatment from Farnsworth Family Orthodontics by filling out the form below.