At Farnsworth Family Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Lubbock, TX is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 1!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you will notice the following:
- We ask that patients remain in their cars upon arrival & call the office to check-in – please follow the instructions on the signage in the parking lot
- Our office staff concierge will escort patients in & out of the building
- We will require our staff to wear additional PPE
- Strict sterilization & disinfection methods will be followed according to the CDC recommendations
- Social distancing as much as possible
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office at any one time
- We are instituting temperature scans of all patients upon arrival
Our Orthodontist in Lubbock, TX & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 806-798-1043 with any questions or click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Farnsworth Family Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 806-798-1043.